The Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality is an ecumenical, international, interdisciplinary community of scholars active in a wide range of academic communities as well as artists, pastors, practitioners, and those in the helping professions supporting diverse critical approaches to the study of spirituality. The scholarship of its members is shared at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Religion. Membership in the SSCS includes a subscription to the Society’s journal, Spiritus. Members can also have their conference papers and course syllabi made available on the web via this blog.
- Article: Transforming Christian Spirituality: Hermeneutical Method and Methodology, by Annie Pan Yi Jung
- Article: The Feminine Spirituality of St. Teresa Of Avila: Ascending to God by Descending in Humility, by Annie Pan Yi Jung
- Article: Die transformerende effek van ’n mistieke lees van die Skrif / The Transformative Effect of a Mystical Reading of Scripture, by Celia Kourie
- Article: Spirituality and Beliefs of Colombian Internal Conflict Survivors, by Diana L. Villegas
- Essay: The Literary Genre of the Spiritual Canticle of John of the Cross, by David B. Perrin