The Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality is an ecumenical, international, interdisciplinary community of scholars active in a wide range of academic communities as well as artists, pastors, practitioners, and those in the helping professions supporting diverse critical approaches to the study of spirituality. The scholarship of its members is shared at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Religion. Membership in the SSCS includes a subscription to the Society’s journal, Spiritus. Members can also have their conference papers and course syllabi made available on the web via this blog.
- Article: The Trinity Who Prays and Engages Others to do the Same, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Continuous Prayer in Catherine of Siena, by Diana L. Villegas
- Paper: Towards Wholeness: Christian Wisdom and Prayer Today, by Christopher Morris
- Article: Metodologia ermeneutica nella spiritualità cristiana: fenomenologia e interdisciplinarità, by David B. Perrin
- Article: The Night Office: Loss, Darkness, and the Practice of Solidarity, by Douglas E. Christie