To subscribe, scroll down the blog page and you will see the option to subscribe via e-mail on the right hand side of the page. Once you are subscribed, you will receive an e-mail message each time a new post appears on the blog. The blog will be a relatively low volume publication (a few times a month), and subscribing will not result in a major increase of messages in your inbox.
- Essay: ‘Like a word still ripening in the silences’ Rainer Maria Rilke and the transformations of poetry, by Mark S. Burrows
- Book: Poetic Revelations: Word Made Flesh Made Word, ed. by Mark Burrows, Jean Ward, and Malgorzata Gregorgzewska
- Article: Spirituality, Mothering, and Public Leadership: Women’s Life Writing and Generative Directions for Spirituality Studies, by Claire W. Wolfteich
- Article: The Trinity Who Prays and Engages Others to do the Same, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Continuous Prayer in Catherine of Siena, by Diana L. Villegas