To subscribe, scroll down the blog page and you will see the option to subscribe via e-mail on the right hand side of the page. Once you are subscribed, you will receive an e-mail message each time a new post appears on the blog. The blog will be a relatively low volume publication (a few times a month), and subscribing will not result in a major increase of messages in your inbox.
- Article: Bible Study as Luminous Converting Encounter: Swiss Pietist Initiatives in 19th-Century French Canada, by Glen G. Scorgie
- Book: The 20-Minute Retreat: 18 Sessions with the Saints to Nourish Your Faith Life, by David B. Perrin
- Book: Signposts to Silence. Metaphysical Mysticism: Theoretical Map and Historical Pilgrimages, by J.S. Krüger
- Essay: A Distinctively Christian Contemplation: A Comparison with Other Religions, by Glen G. Scorgie
- Essay: ’To Gaze on the Beauty of the Lord’: The Evangelical Resistance and Retrieval of Contemplation, by Tom Schwanda