Christian Spirituality Studies is a blog for sharing the research and teaching of members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality (SSCS) with other members and non-members. All materials made available by SSCS members are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and can be shared with other members upon request. Material can be removed at any time if requested by the author. SSCS members who wish to post information about a publication, conference paper, course syllabus, or open access dissertation can contact the blog moderator, Jonas Barciauskas.
- Article: The Ascetic Life of the Ultrarunner, by Miriam Díaz-Gilbert
- Essay: Apocalypses and Mystical Texts: Investigating Prolegomena and the State of Affairs, by Pieter G. R. de Villiers
- Article: Mimesis: The Substructure of Hermeneutical Methodology in Christian Spirituality, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Reading Ruusbroec in Argentina: Darkness, Loss and the Common Life, by Douglas E. Christie
- Book: Apocalypticism and Mysticism in Ancient Judaism and Early Christianity, edited by John J. Collins/ Pieter G. R. Villiers / Adela Yarbro Collins