Christian Spirituality Studies is a blog for sharing the research and teaching of members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality (SSCS) with other members and non-members. All materials made available by SSCS members are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. and can be shared with other members upon request. Material can be removed at any time if requested by the author. SSCS members who wish to post information about a recent publication or conference paper can contact the blog moderator, Jonas Barciauskas.
- Essay: ‘Like a word still ripening in the silences’ Rainer Maria Rilke and the transformations of poetry, by Mark S. Burrows
- Book: Poetic Revelations: Word Made Flesh Made Word, ed. by Mark Burrows, Jean Ward, and Malgorzata Gregorgzewska
- Article: Spirituality, Mothering, and Public Leadership: Women’s Life Writing and Generative Directions for Spirituality Studies, by Claire W. Wolfteich
- Article: The Trinity Who Prays and Engages Others to do the Same, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Continuous Prayer in Catherine of Siena, by Diana L. Villegas