Christian Spirituality Studies is a blog for sharing the research and teaching of members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality (SSCS) with other members and non-members. All materials made available by SSCS members are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. and can be shared with other members upon request. Material can be removed at any time if requested by the author. SSCS members who wish to post information about a recent publication or conference paper can contact the blog moderator, Jonas Barciauskas.
- Article: Continuous Prayer in Catherine of Siena, by Diana L. Villegas
- Paper: Towards Wholeness: Christian Wisdom and Prayer Today, by Christopher Morris
- Article: Metodologia ermeneutica nella spiritualità cristiana: fenomenologia e interdisciplinarità, by David B. Perrin
- Article: The Night Office: Loss, Darkness, and the Practice of Solidarity, by Douglas E. Christie
- Book: Mysticism in the Reformation (1500-1650), by Bernard McGinn