Christian Spirituality Studies is a blog for sharing the research and teaching of members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality (SSCS) with other members and non-members. All materials made available by SSCS members are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and can be shared with other members upon request. Material can be removed at any time if requested by the author. SSCS members who wish to post information about a publication, conference paper, course syllabus, or open access dissertation can contact the blog moderator, Jonas Barciauskas.
- Please subscribe to the redesigned blog
- Article: Mimesis as Common Ground for Spirituality and Spiritual Theology, by David B. Perrin
- Book: From Strength to Strength: Seven Timeless Virtues for Christian Discipleship, by Joseph LaBelle, OMI
- Article: Portraits of the “Shy Hope”: Engaging Youth Spiritualities in the Australian Context, by Phil Daughtry
- Review: Religion Around the World, by Stephanie Paulsell