Christian Spirituality Studies is a blog for sharing the research and teaching of members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality (SSCS) with other members and non-members. All materials made available by SSCS members are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and can be shared with other members upon request. Material can be removed at any time if requested by the author. SSCS members who wish to post information about a publication, conference paper, course syllabus, or open access dissertation can contact the blog moderator, Jonas Barciauskas.
- Article: Transforming Christian Spirituality: Hermeneutical Method and Methodology, by Annie Pan Yi Jung
- Article: The Feminine Spirituality of St. Teresa Of Avila: Ascending to God by Descending in Humility, by Annie Pan Yi Jung
- Article: Die transformerende effek van ’n mistieke lees van die Skrif / The Transformative Effect of a Mystical Reading of Scripture, by Celia Kourie
- Article: Spirituality and Beliefs of Colombian Internal Conflict Survivors, by Diana L. Villegas
- Essay: The Literary Genre of the Spiritual Canticle of John of the Cross, by David B. Perrin