Christian Spirituality Studies is a blog for sharing the research and teaching of members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality (SSCS) with other members and non-members. All materials made available by SSCS members are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and can be shared with other members upon request. Material can be removed at any time if requested by the author. SSCS members who wish to post information about a publication, conference paper, course syllabus, or open access dissertation can contact the blog moderator, Jonas Barciauskas.
- Book: Signposts to Silence. Metaphysical Mysticism: Theoretical Map and Historical Pilgrimages, by J.S. Krüger
- Essay: A Distinctively Christian Contemplation: A Comparison with Other Religions, by Glen G. Scorgie
- Essay: ’To Gaze on the Beauty of the Lord’: The Evangelical Resistance and Retrieval of Contemplation, by Tom Schwanda
- Essay: Paul Baynes and Richard Sibbes, by Tom Schwanda
- Article: Spirituality & the Social: Some Reflections on the Basics, by Marc De Kesel