Because of a new publication by SSCS member Elizabeth Dreyer, a new category has been added to this blog: Media. Available in DVD, CD, and MP3 formats, Dreyer’s Retrieving Women’s Voices in the Christian Theological Tradition uses video and audio recordings to communicate information about the spiritual experiences and teachings of Teresa of Ávila, Catherine of Siena, Thérèse of Lisieux, and Hildegard of Bingen. For more information about this publication, visit the publisher’s website.
- Essay: Paul Baynes and Richard Sibbes, by Tom Schwanda
- Article: Spirituality & the Social: Some Reflections on the Basics, by Marc De Kesel
- Article: Urban Parks as Sacred Places: Pilgrimage, Solitude, and Access to Nature, by Chad Thralls
- Article: The Praxis of Spirituality: Experiencing God and Responding to that Relationship, by Janet K. Ruffing
- Article: Abbot Suger: A Trinitarian Space, by Dale M. Schlitt