Because of a new publication by SSCS member Elizabeth Dreyer, a new category has been added to this blog: Media. Available in DVD, CD, and MP3 formats, Dreyer’s Retrieving Women’s Voices in the Christian Theological Tradition uses video and audio recordings to communicate information about the spiritual experiences and teachings of Teresa of Ávila, Catherine of Siena, Thérèse of Lisieux, and Hildegard of Bingen. For more information about this publication, visit the publisher’s website.
- Article: Abbot Suger: A Trinitarian Space, by Dale M. Schlitt
- Article: The Ascetic Life of the Ultrarunner, by Miriam Díaz-Gilbert
- Essay: Apocalypses and Mystical Texts: Investigating Prolegomena and the State of Affairs, by Pieter G. R. de Villiers
- Article: Mimesis: The Substructure of Hermeneutical Methodology in Christian Spirituality, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Reading Ruusbroec in Argentina: Darkness, Loss and the Common Life, by Douglas E. Christie