Because of a new publication by SSCS member Elizabeth Dreyer, a new category has been added to this blog: Media. Available in DVD, CD, and MP3 formats, Dreyer’s Retrieving Women’s Voices in the Christian Theological Tradition uses video and audio recordings to communicate information about the spiritual experiences and teachings of Teresa of Ávila, Catherine of Siena, Thérèse of Lisieux, and Hildegard of Bingen. For more information about this publication, visit the publisher’s website.
- Article: The Nature of the Self: Christian Anthropology Revisited, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Bible Study as Luminous Converting Encounter: Swiss Pietist Initiatives in 19th-Century French Canada, by Glen G. Scorgie
- Book: The 20-Minute Retreat: 18 Sessions with the Saints to Nourish Your Faith Life, by David B. Perrin
- Book: Signposts to Silence. Metaphysical Mysticism: Theoretical Map and Historical Pilgrimages, by J.S. Krüger
- Essay: A Distinctively Christian Contemplation: A Comparison with Other Religions, by Glen G. Scorgie