Because of a new publication by SSCS member Elizabeth Dreyer, a new category has been added to this blog: Media. Available in DVD, CD, and MP3 formats, Dreyer’s Retrieving Women’s Voices in the Christian Theological Tradition uses video and audio recordings to communicate information about the spiritual experiences and teachings of Teresa of Ávila, Catherine of Siena, Thérèse of Lisieux, and Hildegard of Bingen. For more information about this publication, visit the publisher’s website.
- Article: The Trinity Who Prays and Engages Others to do the Same, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Continuous Prayer in Catherine of Siena, by Diana L. Villegas
- Paper: Towards Wholeness: Christian Wisdom and Prayer Today, by Christopher Morris
- Article: Metodologia ermeneutica nella spiritualità cristiana: fenomenologia e interdisciplinarità, by David B. Perrin
- Article: The Night Office: Loss, Darkness, and the Practice of Solidarity, by Douglas E. Christie