Welcome to Christian Spirituality Studies, a blog about scholarship and teaching in Christian Spirituality. It will offer scholars a place to share their research and course syllabi with their colleagues. The ability to add a post to the blog will be limited to members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality, but anyone will be able to post a comment.
- Article: Portraits of the “Shy Hope”: Engaging Youth Spiritualities in the Australian Context, by Phil Daughtry
- Review: Religion Around the World, by Stephanie Paulsell
- Essay: Quaker Mysticism and Virginia Woolf’s To the Lighthouse, by Emily Griesinger
- Article: Transforming Christian Spirituality: Hermeneutical Method and Methodology, by Annie Pan Yi Jung
- Article: The Feminine Spirituality of St. Teresa Of Avila: Ascending to God by Descending in Humility, by Annie Pan Yi Jung