Welcome to Christian Spirituality Studies, a blog about scholarship and teaching in Christian Spirituality. It will offer scholars a place to share their research and course syllabi with their colleagues. The ability to add a post to the blog will be limited to members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality, but anyone will be able to post a comment.
- Article: Abbot Suger: A Trinitarian Space, by Dale M. Schlitt
- Article: The Ascetic Life of the Ultrarunner, by Miriam Díaz-Gilbert
- Essay: Apocalypses and Mystical Texts: Investigating Prolegomena and the State of Affairs, by Pieter G. R. de Villiers
- Article: Mimesis: The Substructure of Hermeneutical Methodology in Christian Spirituality, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Reading Ruusbroec in Argentina: Darkness, Loss and the Common Life, by Douglas E. Christie