Welcome to Christian Spirituality Studies, a blog about scholarship and teaching in Christian Spirituality. It will offer scholars a place to share their research and course syllabi with their colleagues. The ability to add a post to the blog will be limited to members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality, but anyone will be able to post a comment.
- Article: Spirituality, Mothering, and Public Leadership: Women’s Life Writing and Generative Directions for Spirituality Studies, by Claire W. Wolfteich
- Article: The Trinity Who Prays and Engages Others to do the Same, by David B. Perrin
- Article: Continuous Prayer in Catherine of Siena, by Diana L. Villegas
- Paper: Towards Wholeness: Christian Wisdom and Prayer Today, by Christopher Morris
- Article: Metodologia ermeneutica nella spiritualità cristiana: fenomenologia e interdisciplinarità, by David B. Perrin