Welcome to Christian Spirituality Studies, a blog about scholarship and teaching in Christian Spirituality. It will offer scholars a place to share their research and course syllabi with their colleagues. The ability to add a post to the blog will be limited to members of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality, but anyone will be able to post a comment.
- Essay: Paul Baynes and Richard Sibbes, by Tom Schwanda
- Article: Spirituality & the Social: Some Reflections on the Basics, by Marc De Kesel
- Article: Urban Parks as Sacred Places: Pilgrimage, Solitude, and Access to Nature, by Chad Thralls
- Article: The Praxis of Spirituality: Experiencing God and Responding to that Relationship, by Janet K. Ruffing
- Article: Abbot Suger: A Trinitarian Space, by Dale M. Schlitt